NAME OF THE SOCIETY:
SOCIETY FOR ADVANCEMENT OF AGRICULTURAL INNOVATIONS (SAAI)
- To make attempt for the development and extension of scientific research related to Agriculture and allied branches and implementation of these research out comes in the upliftment of farming community.
- To recognize and support innovation achieved in scientific research and development in the field of Agriculture and allied sciences by individual scientists, inter-disciplinary teams, recognized institutions, learned societies and industries.
- To regularly bring out the journal “INNOVATIVE FARMING” – International Journal of Agriculture and allied sciences and any other publications that broadly communicate knowledge in the above fields.
- To raise funds from stakeholders, by entrance fees, by donations, by membership, from banks, financial institution and any other recognized method of raising funds for organizing; field trips, lectures, trainings, exhibitions, symposia and seminars, workshops, to assist meritorious students to pursue their higher education and other related activities to promote Agriculture and allied fields.
- To secure and manage funds and endowments for the promotion of Agriculture in all its aspects.
- To work in close association with learned societies and organisations having similar objectives.
- To perform all other acts, matters, and things that may assist in, or be conduce to, or be necessary for the fulfilment of objectives and purposes of the Society.
- To remain a scientific and educational organization without the objective of financial gain.
- To work as a non-political organisation
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
- Honorary Member
- Life Member
- Annual Member
- Student Member