Any individual having degree or interest in Agriculture and Allied branches including Life Sciences, can be a member of the Society. To be a member, the application form given below should be duly filled up and sent to the Secretary through mail along with membership fees.
You can send fees by a common DD or Online Bank Transfer (NEFT). Outstation cheques will not be accepted. DD should be drawn in favor of Innovative Farming and payable at UCO Bank, Khowai, Tripura.
|Annual membership||1,500 /-||1,000 /-|
|Life membership*||5,000 /-||3,000 /-|
|**Student membership(Annual)||1,000 /-||700 /-|
|Donor/Corporate Member||10,000 /-||8,000 /-|
- The calendar year shall be reckoned for the purpose of membership which shall be payable before December 31st of the previous year.
- The membership fees are subject to changes, on the recommendation and approval of the Executive Body.
- A Member (Life/Annual/Student) shall have the provisions of publishing 1 article/year free of cost, if the articles are prepared in accordance with the author’s guidelines.
- Life members will get concession to participate in conferences/seminar organize by the Journal/Society.
- Annual members will receive e-copy of journal, e-copy of certificate.
- All life members will receive e-copy of journal, e-copy of certificate.
*Life members can pay fees in two equal instalments within a current year. If someone is failing to pay other instalment, his membership may be converted to annual. Instalment is not valid for inaugural offer.
**The privileges laid down so far shall be enjoyed by a Student Member as long as he/ she is a student on the rolls of the University/Institution. For student membership, a scanned copy of student identity card must be sent along with membership form to the secretary.
Following details can be used for the e-transferAccount Name : INNOVATIVE FARMING Account No. : 31470110024607Bank : UCO BankIFSC Code : UCBA0003147Branch : KhowaiBranch Code : 3147MICR Code : 799028152Branch Address : Khowai, Tripura-799201
Become an Editorial Board Member
We courteously invite you as an editorial board member of Innovative Farming. We will continue to strengthen the journal as a helpful research source for scholars, researchers and students. We look forward to your constant support and initiative in improving the quality of the journal.
To join in the editorial board of this journal, a prospective board member should fit with the journal’s norms.
- The applicant should have research experience and publications in his/her area of expertise.
- Editorial board member should be prepared to create adequate time to evaluate/review assigned manuscript in a timely manner.
- Each board member should register himself/herself as a life member. Editorial board is reviewed periodically in every three years.
- Inactive members may be removed from the board without prior intimation.
- Members may be asked to submit updated version of their profile/resume.
- Every member can recommend friends/colleagues for membership